Reasons To Apply FOR A PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA (GREEN CARD)
A permanent resident (PR) visa (Green card) is issued to a qualified applicant and his / her entire family.
A permanent resident (PR) visa (Green card) is useful because of the following reasons:
· It allows the holder to enter the country any time.
· The PR Visa holder can seek work with anyone for any time, without a sponsor.
· A PR Visa holder spouse will also get a PR Visa. The spouse is also eligible to work.
· A PR Visa holder’s children will have reduced fees for their studies.
· All maternity benefits will be applicable for the new mothers.
· The PR Visa holder have access to the best medical facilities for free.
A permanent resident (PR) visa (Green card) is normally issued by developed countries like the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, as they want to attract skilled workers for their ageing population.
Being a permanent resident (PR) visa (Green card) holder means that the person is a Permanent Resident and is not yet a citizen.
· Permanent resident (PR) visa (Green card) holders become eligible to apply for citizenship normally after a period of stay, say 3 to 5 years.
A permanent resident (PR) visa (Green card) cost for a single person could be between INR 2, 00,000 to INR 5, 00,000. Consider this:
· INR 2, 00,000 cannot buy real estate. A Fixed Deposit gives no more than 10% and even that gets eaten by the 10% inflation. Investment in stocks or mutual funds is too risky and even if it gives a 100% return, you will have INR 400,000 in 5 years and you will have to pay 30% in taxes.
· An investment in a PR Visa will buy you a permanent resident (PR) visa not only for you but also your entire family for a lifetime. Your next generation will also be able to use the benefits of the visa!
You may not qualify for a temporary visit visa but may qualify for a permanent visa!
· Permanent visas are usually points based and have defined eligibility criteria, temporary visas are based on a valid job offer from that particular country.
For PR Visa, in most cases, there is no interview.
· If you are eligible, and you satisfy all the criteria, you will receive your PR Visa.
Immigration laws keeps changing each year.
· Apply when you are eligible or else the laws change and you will not be eligible when you want to apply!
Canada, NZ and Australia are the best and richest English speaking countries in the world. And you are fortunate to be a part of their immigration program.
· You’re looking at a great quality of life and many benefits!
Immigrating to a country allows you to stay there permanently.
· Staying overseas develops you as a person, your career, business and your family like no other experience can.
You will never regret having invested in a permanent resident (PR) visa (Green card).
· You will never regret having the freedom and flexibility to travel and work – anytime you want – in Australia, Canada or New Zealand without the need to apply for a visa!
Investing in a permanent resident (PR) visa (Green card) is cheaper than investing in a local club membership or a timeshare program. With a green card, you and your family get a permanent visa status for the best countries in the world.
· A permanent resident (PR) visa (Green card) is a good investment for anyone. Even better than gold!
Please watch below video link for more details-
Please note that,
“ Today’s realities are… Yesterday’s decision
Tomorrow’s realities will be… Today’s decision”
I am a member of ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council) and my membership number is R422575. Please visit our website www.dreamvisas.com/canada to know more about us.